PTC India Financial Services Limited (“PFS”) has been promoted by PTC India Ltd (PTC) as a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and registered with RBI as a NBFC. It is a systemically important non-deposit taking NBFC classified as “Infrastructure Finance Company (IFC)” by RBI and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited. PFS, being an IFC, is engaged in the business of making investments in, and providing financing solutions to companies with projects in the power sector and related areas across the entire energy value chain. The business model and commitment of PFS is to partner in infrastructure development and support the Power Sector by catering to the financial requirements of the sector, PFS also extends financing assistance to certain specified infrastructure projects other than power sector. FS strongly believes in partnering and forging strong relationship with credible stake holders to provide complete financial services for all links in the energy value chain. PFS is structured as a ‘one-stop shop’ for financing of power projects over the project life cycle. The USP of PFS lies in its ability to undertake risk analysis of power projects and add value by mitigating those while structuring the financial product in an expeditious timeframe following a highly professional approach. PFS majorly provides fund based / non-fund based financial assistance in the form of term debt or corporate debt instruments, taking into account the need of the promoter/borrowing company, condition of the financial markets, risks and rewards from the project and regulatory requirements. PFS provides debt financing on Non-Recourse or on Limited Recourse basis for following:-
- Expenditure on a Greenfield project
- Expenditure on capacity expansion/renovation of an existing asset
- Acquisition of an operating asset
- Takeover of an existing debt facility
- Securitization of future cash-flows of an operating asset
- Investment as structured debt in a subsidiary company for Capex addition
- Pooling of assets
PFS Vision & Mission
Vision StatementTo be the most preferred financial partner in the entire energy value chain.
Mission StatementTo partner and forge strong relationships with credible stakeholders to provide complete financial solutions’ equity, debt and other financial services for all inks in the energy value chain and related infrastructure sectors.
Type of Instruments
- Term Debt or Project Debt
- Corporate Debt
- Bridge Debt ( Where PFS has sanctioned term debt)
- Letter of Comfort (LoC) for opening up of LC or availing Buyer’s Credit (In line with RBI norms), where PFS has sanctioned Term Debt
- Credit Enhancement Scheme
- Standalone Letter of Comfort (LoC) for Bank Guarantee (BG) under Bidding (without any term debt sanction)
- Revolving Facility for financing cost of Plant & Machinery during developmental phase for renewable energy projects
Other servicesIn line with the vision to become the most preferred financial partner, PFS also provide following services complementing the financial assistance business:
- Lead FI
- Security Agent
- Facility Agent
- Underwrite debt
- Project Appraiser
- Advisory Services
- Ports – Green field & brownfield ports.
- Infra Logistics Services – Development of Container terminal, Road or Railway line connecting port & hinterland, Railway Sidings, Private Railway Fright Terminals (PFTs) etc.
- Other areas of infrastructure like city water distribution etc.
Board of Directors
- Dr. Rajib Kumar Mishra, Chairman and Managing Director
- Mr. Pankaj Goel, Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Seema Bahuguna, Independent Director
- Ms. PV Bharathi, Independent Director
- Mr. Naveen Bhushan Gupta, Independent Director
- Mr. Mahendra Lodha, Director